UPPCL Syllabus 2015, UPPCL AE Exam Syllabus 2015, UPPCL JE Exam Syllabus 2015, Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Previous Year Papers, PDF Fill, Cut Off Marks, Model Question Paper, Download for Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer Posts is now Available to Download at www.uppcl.org :
The Higher Authority Member of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has going to announce syllabus of Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer Posts in terms of UPPCL AE/JE Exam Syllabus 2015 along with exam date, study material, cut off marks, merit list on its official website at www.uppcl.org. So all those candidates who want to appear a computer based test for this examination for the same now.
Recently, Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has announced for there are total number of 981 vacancies of Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer Posts. So candidates who are able to check their syllabus before the exam dates. Further details such as exam date, exam pattern, study material, application form etc are mention below.
For more details about the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited AE/JE Exam Syllabus 2015, Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Study Material, Old Question Paper, Paper Style, Model Question Paper you can just go on the download on its official website at www.uppcl.org
UPPCL Exam Syllabus 2015:
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation limited
Total Number of Posts : 981 Vacancies
Name of Posts:
Assistant Engineer (Trainee): 187
- AE Civil: 163
- AE Electrical: 24
Junior Engineer (Trainee): 794
- JE Civil: 728
- JE Electrical: 66
- For Junior Engineer Posts : The candidates must have required Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering from UGC notified the university.
- For Assistant Engineer Posts : The candidates must have required Degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering from recognized institutes or university.
The candidates selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the Online Test and Personal Interview.
UPPCL Exam Syllabus:
- General Knowledge
- General Awareness
- Reasoning Ability
- General Hindi & English
- Engineering Subject (Diploma Level)
UPPCL Exam Pattern:
- The all the question will be asked in MCQ types
- The each question true will be given 01 marks every falls answer will be deducted of 0.25.
- The candidates will face in Personal Interview and then marks is 25
- Engineering Subject (Diploma Level) 150 marks
- General Knowledge/ Awareness 20 marks
- Reasoning Ability 20 marks
- General Hindi 10 marks
Check Here : Get UPPCL AE/JE Syllabus 2015
Official Website : www.uppcl.org