Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015, Notification, Online Application Form to fill up for 263 Officer Scale & Office Assistant Vacancies at www.shgb.co.in :
Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank has published recruitment notification in form of SHGB Recruitment 2015 and inviting online application form on its official website at www.shgb.co.in and all those candidates who are aspire for this job you can same now. So apply online registration line will be open in tomorrow.
As per the history of the SHGB which is one of the most popular bank of the Punjab, was rise by joining two RRBs into one namely Haryana Gramin Bank (HGB) & Gurgaon Gramin Bank by Punjab National Bank. Head office of this bank is in Rohtak and at present branches of this bank is expanded into 21 districts of the state. The Network of the bank consists of 9 Regional Offices and 554 branches. We can come to know how big the bank is and working with its really great thing.
According to there are total number of 263 vacancies of various posts. So candidates who are eligible and who are interested for this post they can apply for the same now. For more details about this post such as age limit, education qualification, syllabus, application fees, how to apply etc are mentioned below.
SHGB Recruitment 2015 Full Details :
Total Number of Vacancies : 263 post
Name Of Posts:
- Officer Scale-III : 07 post
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) : 50 post
- Officer Scale-II – Law Officer : 01 post
- Officer Scale-II – Agriculture Officer : 05 post
- Officer Scale-I : 100 post
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : 100 post
- Officer Scale-III : Rs.25700-31500/-
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) : Rs.19400-28100/-
- Officer Scale-II – Law Officer : Rs.19400-28100/-
- Officer Scale-II – Agriculture Officer : Rs.19400-28100/-
- Officer Scale-I : Rs.14500-25700/-
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : Rs.7200-19300/-
The candidates should have age 18 to 28 years for Officer Scale I, 21 to 32 years for Officer Scale II and 21 to 40 years for Officer Scale III as on 1st June, 2015 and candidates age relaxation will be given to government rules.
All the interested candidates must have completed at least graduation with minimum 50% marks in total in any stream from UGC recognized university of institute.
- For Unreserved candidates should have to pay Rs.100
- For Reserved candidates need to pay Rs.20.
The candidates selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination and Personal Interview.
Important Dates Remember:
Last Date Online Application : 24th June 2015
Official Website: www.shgb.co.in