RRB Senior Section Engineer Syllabus 2015, RRB Syllabus for Section Engineer, RRB Senior Section Engineer Exam Pattern, SSE Exam Syllabus, SSE Exam Pattern. RRB Senior Section Engineer Books along with Model Question Paper, Old Question Paper, PDF Fill, Cut Off Marks, Exam Date is now Available to Download at www.indianrailways.gov.in :
The Higher Authority Member of Railway Recruitment Board has uploaded written exam syllabus in form of RRB SSE Syllabus 2015 or RRB SE Exam Pattern 2015 or RRB Exam Syllabus 2015 for Junior Engineer and Section Engineer Examination. Read below article which will explain RRB Exam Date 2015, Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Study Material along with previous year papers on its official website at www.indianrailways.gov.in.
Few days ago, RRB official have circulated notification in order to inspire all those eligible candidate to submit online application against 2786 vacancies and due to huge demand of RRB Jobs with respect and money, lot of aspirants have shown interest and submitted their registration. It is necessary in any exam we should make such preparation that is relevant and according to scheme and pattern of examination. We should make such preparation than is less time consuming and allow us to cover as much as we can.
RRB Senior Section Engineer/ Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2015 Full Details:
- All the question will be asked in objection type
- There are total number of 150 question will be asked in this exam
- Time duration is tow hours in written examination.
- Each question will be true you will be one marks and every wrong answer you will be deducted in 1/3 marks in this written examination.
- There are two section in paper
- General Awareness : The question will be asked form India History & Polity, Current Events, Geography, Economy etc. Some question is Current National and International Events, Banking, Sports etc. Some question is Finance and Marketing and there are news related to Railway, Rail Budget, New Technologies and Reform in Indian Railway.
- Technical Ability : The questions will be ask from the Subject, Trade, Branch select by candidate. For Section Engineer Some Mathematics questions from topics Laplace Transformation, Matrices, Basic Linear Algebra etc will be asked in this paper.
- General Science : The questions will be of Basic Concept of Science (Class 12th standard), Questions will be ask from Daily use science. Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Zoology.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning : The questions will be asked from analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc for this paper.
- Arithmetic : The question will be asked in Algebra Basic algebra, factors & simplification, polynomials, Arithmetic Simple & compound interest, installments, taxation, shares & dividends, Ratio & proportion, percentage, time, distance & work, profit & loss, Pipes & Cisterns, Mensuration, Problem on Ages, Investment etc.. From Data Interpretation Use of Tables and Graphs, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart, Pictorial Graph etc.
Click Here : Get RRB SR Section Engineer Exam Syllabus 2015
Official Website : www.indianrailways.gov.in