OPSC Recruitment 2015-16, notification, online application form to fill for 316 Assistant Professor Posts is now out at www.opsc.gov.in.
OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2015-16: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is now all set to new recruitment notification regarding job chance for candidates announced news in terms of OPSC at official website at www.opsc.gov.in. Candidate with eligible and knowledge to justify the empty places for job.
Odisha Public Service Commission is also called on OPSC. It is working form 01st April, 1949. It is hire the employees in all government departments through this recruitment. In recent time authority member of Odisha PSC have give job chance to all eligible and skillful candidates and pronounced job information in terms of Odisha PSC vacancy 2015 at official website.
Recently it announced the notification to fill up assistant professor post in different discipline (Specialist, Super Specialist and Dentistry). All job finders from the state can have golden opportunity for work so they all are entitled to read the following all information carefully then only are advised to proceed further for application form filling process.
OPSC Recruitment 2015-16 for Assistant Professor Details:
Name of Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Number of Vacancies: 316 Posts
Name of Posts: Assistant Professor
Job Location: Odisha
Category Wise Posts Details:
(A) Dentistry: 16 Posts
- Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry: 02 Posts
- Periodontics: 02 Posts
- Prosthodontics: 01 Post
- Oral Medicine & Radiology: 01 Post
- Oral Maxillofacial Surgery: 01 Post
- Dentistry: 04 Posts
- Orthodontics: 01 Post
- Oral Pathology & Microbiology: 02 Posts
- Conservative Dentistry: 02 Posts
(B) Specialist: 262 Posts
- Opthalmology: 14 Posts
- Orthopaedics: 16 Posts
- Paediatrics: 24 Posts
- Pathology: 13 Posts
- pharmacology: 07 Posts
- Physiology: 11 Posts
- Psychiatry: 07 Posts
- Radio-diagnosis: 15 Posts
- Radio-Therapy: 05 Posts
- Skin & V.D: 04 Posts
- M: 11 Posts
- Surgery: 15 Posts
- B & C.D: 04 Posts
- Transfusion Medicine: 03 Posts
- Emergency Medicine: 03 Posts
- Rheumatology: 01 Post
- Anesthesiology: 23 Posts
- Anatomy: 14 Posts
- Bio-Chemistry: 12 Posts
- T: 02 Posts
- M & T: 07 Posts
- Medicine: 25 Posts
- Microbiology: 13 Posts
- & G: 13 Posts
(C) Super Specialist: 38 Posts
- Urology: 05 Posts
- Nephrology: 05 Posts
- Neurology: 07 Posts
- Neuro-Surgery: 05 Posts
- Paediatric Surgery: 02 Posts
- Plastic Surgery: 02 Posts
- Cardiology: 04 Posts
- Clinical Haematology: 01
- Post T.V Surgery: 05 Posts
- Endocrinology: 01 Post
- Hepatology: 01 Post
Eligible Criteria for Odisha PSC Jobs Vacancy 2015-16:
- Candidates must have completed in medical degree in relevant discipline for recognized university.
- Candidates should have to pay Rs. 200/- to be deposited any SBI branch through challan generated the Computer. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- Not mentioned.
- Candidates will be selected based on academic career and viva voce test.
- Selected candidates will be receive pay scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with grade pay of Rs. 8,000/-.
Fill Odisha PSC Assistant Professor Application Form 2015-16:
- Visit official website at www.opsc.gov.in.
- From main page look for the mentioned posts link.
- Only online mode of application is valid.
- First download job specification from main page.
- Read all information about filling application form carefully.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ button to proceed further.
- Step wise follow the instructions and complete your registration.
- Submit application form within given time limit.
- After last date no active link for apply is available.
Important Dates Remember:
- Online application start date from: 03rd December, 2015
- Last date online application form: 23rd December, 2015
- Last date fees payment submission: 26th December, 2015
Official Site: www.opsc.gov.in
Note: Candidates can save our website by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to OPSC recruitment 2015-16, results, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, previous paper etc. Aspirant can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.