MPPEB Recruitment 2015 Notification, Application Form to fill up for 2519 Vacancies of Accountant, Auditor Post is now Declare at www.vyapam.gov.in :
A young and dynamic in our nation can have good opportunity to work as Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has declare a new notification related to MPPEB Recruitment 2015 and inviting online application on its official site at www.vyapam.gov.in so those who want to apply for this can find all the related details from the same now.
This MPPEB has announced huge recruitment of there are total number of 2519 vacancies of Accountant and Auditor Posts and also publish 1868 vacancies of Staff Nurse posts. This is huge recruitment of candidate are great opportunity for Government Department in our works.
According to the online application will be start on 08.02.2015 and last dates is 27.02.2015 before the apply for this posts. For more details about this recruitment such as syllabus, exam date, exam pattern, old question paper, age limit, education qualification are mention below.
MPPEB Recruitment 2015 Various Posts Details:
Number of Vacancies: 2519 post
Name of Posts:
- Accountant: 2277 Posts
- MP Sub-ordinate Accounts Service (Grade-III Non Clerical): 201 Posts
- Sub Auditor: 29 Posts
- Auditor: 12 Posts
The candidates education details please kindly refer the official notification for this post are mention below.
The candidates selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination.
- Accountant: Candidates get pay scale of Rs. 15,547 per month
- MP Sub-ordinate Accounts Service (Grade-III Non Clerical): The candidates should have to pay Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 with grade pay of Rs. 3,600
- Sub Auditor: Candidates get pay scale of Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 with grade pay of Rs. 2,400
- Auditor: Candidates get pay scale of Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 with grade pay of Rs. 2,400
- For General candidates should have to pay Rs. 700.
- For SC/ST/OBC Category candidates need to pay Rs. 350.
The candidates should have minimum age 18 years and maximum age 40 years and candidates age relaxation will be given as per the government rules and regulations.
How to Apply:
Go to the official site and here fill up online application form with all details and then submit it online
Important Dates Remember:
Online Application Start Date Form: 8th February, 2015
Last Date Online Application Form: 27th February, 2015
Written Examination On: 5th April, 2015
Official Website: www.vyapam.nic.in