Maharashtra Postal Circle Syllabus 2015 Notification, Exam Date, Recruitment, Exam Pattern, Application Form Old Paper For Postman, Mail Guard & Multi Tasking Staff is now Available to Download at www.maharashtrapost.gov.in :
Postal Circle of Maharashtra has announced latest recruitment notification in job employment new and download syllabus, exam pattern, application form before the apply 18.02.2015 on Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2015 or Maharashtra Postal Circle Syllabus 2015 along with notification, exam pattern, study material its official site at www.maharashtrapost.gov.in so all those who are interested can get all the necessary details from the same now.
Right now, there are total number of 2426 vacancies of Postman, Mail Guard, Multi Tasking Staff posts. So candidates who are eligible and who are interested for this post they can apply before the last dates. Further details such as age limit, syllabus, exam pattern, exam date, age limit, selection process, how to apply, important date etc are mention below.
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2015 Various Posts:
Number of Vacancies : 2426 posts
Name of Posts:
- Postman : 1680 posts
- Mail Guard : 21 posts
- Multi Tasking Staff : 725 posts
The candidates should have age between 18 years to 27 years and candidates age relaxation will be given as per the government rules and norms.
The candidates must have completed SSC/ Matriculation/ 10th class or its equivalent from recognized board.
- General Knowledge : The exam syllabus is Geography, Indian History, Freedom Struggle, Culture & Sports, General Polity & Constitution of India, Economics, General Science, Current Affairs and Reasoning & Analytical ability of 10th standard for this paper style.
- Mathematics : The exam Syllabus is Number Systems, Computation of whole Numbers, Decimals & Fractions, Relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio & Proportion, Profit & Loss, Simple Interest, Average, Discount, Partnership, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Use of Tables & Graphs, Mensuration for this style of paper.
- English Syllabus : This paper is basic board paper such as like Articles, Prepositions, Conjunctions, Tenses, Verbs, Synonyms &antonyms, Vocabulary, Sentence structure, Proverbs, Phrases.
- Maharashtra Local Languages : This exam is local languages of state just like Shabd Pad, Kriya Bhed, Mishr & Sanyukt Vakya, Vakyo ka Rupantaran, Swar Sandhi, Alankar, Samas, Muhavare & Lokoktiyan, Ashudh Vakya Shodhan, Apathit Gadyansh.
- Total number of 100 question and 100 marks for written examination.
- All question ask like MCQ type
- Each section divided 25 Marks
- No negative marking system for this exam
- Part-A : General Knowledge 25 Marks
- Part B : Mathematics 25 Marks
- Part C (1) : English Language 25 Marks
- Part C (2) : Local Language 25 Marks
The candidates selection will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination and personal interview.
Important Dates Remember:
Starting Date for submitting online application form: 24/01/2015
Last Date for submitting online application form: 18/02/2015
Official Website: www.maharashtrapost.gov.in