www.kvballygunge.org – Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2015-16, Notification of Walk in Interview for PGT, TGT, PRT, Vocational Teacher Posts is now Available :
Kendriya Vidyalaya Ballygunge has publish a one of latest notification form for recruitment of PGT, TGT, Coache, Computer Instructor, Primary Teacher, Spoken English Teacher, German language Teacher & Other Posts on Contractual Basis in from of Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2015 along with notification, advertisement, online application on its official site at www.kvballygunge.org and all the candidates interested for this job you can apply for the same now.
According to the Kendriya Vidyalaya Ballygunge walk in interview on 28th February, 2015 candidates are best of luck for this interview. Further details such as education qualification, selection process, how to apply etc are mention below.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2015 Various Posts Details:
Name of Posts:
(A)Post Graduate Teacher
(B)PGT Computer Science
(C)Trained Graduate Teacher
- Social Studies
(F)Spoken English Teacher
(H)German language Teacher
- For PGT Posts: Candidates should have to completed Post graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT & B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- For PGT Computer Science : Candidates must be complete B.E or B. Tech. (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from recognized University .
- For TGT Posts : The candidates need to Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects 7 must pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE.
- For Computer Instructor : Must be pass in BE/ B.Tech (Computer Science)/ BCA/ MCA/ M.Sc. (Computer Science)/ M.Sc. with Electronics and Computer Science/ M.SC (IT)/ B.SC in Computer Science or equivalent.
- For Primary Teacher : They have pass in Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent & JBT .
- For Remaining Post : Kindly read the official notification for this section.
The candidates selection will be based on their performance in Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates will have to attend the Interview along with application form, original and attested copies of certificates.
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ballygunge, Kolkata-19.
Important Dates Remember:
Interview Date: 28th February, 2015
Official Website: www.kvballygunge.org