KPSC Recruitment 2015 Notification, Application Form, Syllabus for Apply 889 Vacancies of Various Posts is now Available at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in :
The Authority of Karnataka Public Service Commission has released public notification job employment in from of KPSC Recruitment 2015 and inviting online application form in its official website at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in so all those candidates who are eligible and who are interested for this post they can apply before the last dates.
According to the KPSC was established in year 1956. There are announced recruiting notification for 889 vacancies of various posts. So online application last dates is 24th March, 2015 before the apply for this posts. For more details about the syllabus, age limit, education qualification, selection process, how to apply, application fee etc are mentioned below.
KPSC Recruitment 2015 Various Posts Details:
Organization Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Number of Post(s): 889 vacancies
Name of Posts:
- Director of Factories in the Dept. of Factories & Boilers : 12 posts
- Assistant Horticulture Officer : 362 posts
- Female Staff Nurse Dept. of AYUSH : 90 posts
- Assistant Town Planner : 121 posts
- Assistant Employment Officer : 05 posts
- Female Staff Nurse in Morarji Desai Residential Schools : 03 posts
- Radiographer : 01 posts
- Analyst : 04 posts
- Horticulture Assistant : 184 posts
- Assistant Director in Department of Town and Rural Planning : 34 posts
- Tamil Lecturer : 04 posts
- Principal : 05 posts
- Town Planner : 22 posts
- Assistant Director of Horticulture : 07 posts
- Kannada Language Lecturer : 05 posts
- English Language Lecturer : 05 posts
- Physics Lecturer : 05 posts
- Chemistry Lecturer : 05 posts
- Mathematics Lecturer : 05 posts
- Biology Lecturer : 05 posts
- Computer Science Lecturer : 05 posts
The candidates should have minimum age 18 years and maximum age 40 years and candidates age relaxation will be given as per the government rules and regulations.
The candidates should have completed the post graduation or the master degree or equivalent for the recognized university or institute.
For General and OBC category candidates should have to pay Rs. 300.
For SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs. 25.
The candidates selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination and then Personal Interview.
Important Date Remember:
Last Date Online Application Form: 22nd March, 2015
Check Here: Official Notification for KPSC Recruitment 2015
Check Here: Apply Online for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2015
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in