CBSE CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) Feb 2015 Online Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern at www.ctet.nic.in :
The Central Board of Secondary Education has recently uploaded and most awaited advertisement for Central Teacher Eligibility Test in form CTET Feb 2015 Online Application Form along with Exam Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern on its main official website at www.ctet.nic.in so all those who are waiting for this notification can now apply for this from the same.
CTET is a exam through which one can became a teacher in schools of CBSE board. Means through this exam one can get the eligibility of teacher in CBSE schools. So, now notification for current year’s exam is announced and those who are interested can apply for this exam by online application. Find all the necessary criteria here below as we have mentioned it all.
For m0re details about the CBSE CTET February, 2015 Online Application Form Download you can just view the official site at www.ctet.nic.in
Name of Exam: Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)
CBSE CTET February 2015 Exam Date : 22nd February, 2015
Name of Posts : Teaching posts
Paper 1: Primary level Teachers (class 1 to 5)
Paper 2: Junior level Teachers (class 6 to 8)
The candidates age will be go on the official notification and refer the this section.
For paper I: The candidates should have passed class 12 with minimum 50% marks and should have done 2 yrs Diploma in Elementary Education/ Education.
For paper II: The candidates should have completed Graduation and then 2 yrs Diploma in Elementary Education or 1 year B.Ed.
For Any I Paper: For General and OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 600 and For SC/ST/PWD candidates should have to pay Rs. 300.
For Both Papers I & II: For General and OBC candidates should have to pay Rs. 1000 and For SC/ST/PWD candidates need to pay Rs. 500.
The candidates selection will be done on the basis of the performance in the Written Examination
How to Apply
- Visit official website at www.ctet.nic.in
- Go to home page Apply for CTET-FEB 2015 click on it
- Now read manual details for apply for this application process
- Now enter for required details to filling in four step
- Now follow instructions and fill information along with payment of fees
- Save it, upload your photo and signature into form
- Apply for the last date before the fees paid.
- Online Application Start Date : 18th December, 2014
- Last Date Online Application Form : 8th January, 2015
- Date of Written Examination : 22nd February, 2015
Official Website: www.ctet.nic.in