Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Recruitment 2014-15 Notification, Online Application Form to fill up for 240 Vacancies of Non Teaching Posts is now Available at www.bhu.ac.in :
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has recently published a one of latest notification in job employment news in from of BHU Non Teaching Recruitment 2015 or BHU Recruitment Non Teaching or BHU Online Recruitment 2015 or BHU Recruitment 2014 for Non Teaching posts and inviting online application on its official site at www.bhu.ac.in and all those candidates who are appreciate for this very same now.
Right now, BHU Recruitment 2015 has announce for there are total number of 240 vacancies of Junior Clerk, Workshop Attendant, Laboratory Attendant, Semi Professional Assistant and Various Others Posts. So candidates who are eligible and who are interested for this post they can apply before the last dates.
According to the online application last date is 20th February, 2015 before the apply. For more details about this recruitment such as criteria like age limit, education qualification, pay scale, application form, how to apply, syllabus, result, admit card, exam pattern, old paper, selection process etc are mention below.
BHU Recruitment 2015 Various Posts Details:
Number of Posts: 240 vacancies
Name of Posts: Non Teaching
Name of Posts:
- Maintenance Engineer (Junior): 01 Post
- Vehicle Driver: 01 Post
- OPD Attendant: 03 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Professional Assistant: 01 Post
- Semi Professional Assistant: 04 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 02 Posts
- Workshop Attendant: 02 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant: 13 Posts
- Senior Mechanic: 02 Posts
- Hindi translator: 01 Post
- Junior Clerk: 96 Posts
- Instrumentation Technician: 01 Post
- Laboratory Attendant: 02 Posts
- STA (Glass Blowing): 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Laboratory Attendant: 08 Posts
- Driver (Ambulance Services): 01 Post
- Workshop Attendant: 47 Posts
- Security Inspector: 01 Post
- Security Guard: 02 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant: 01 Post
- Publication Assistant (Puranic Section): 01 Post
- many more
- For General/ OBC category candidates should have to pay Rs. 200.
- For SC/ ST category candidates have to pay Rs. 50.
The candidates education qualification please visit official notification to above mentioned are different post different education for read briefly on this section.
The candidates should have age between 18 years to 30 years and candidates age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
The candidates get pay scale please refer official advertisement for this section.
The candidates selection will be done on the basis of the performance in the Written Examination and Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates to fill up online application form from BHU Recruitment 2015 and send it necessary details such as a photograph, signature etc are upload on the application form on the official website at www.bhu.ac.in
Important Dates Remember:
Last Date Online Application Form: 20th February, 2015
Check Here: Official Notification for BHU Recruitment 2015
Check Here: Apply Online for BHU Recruitment 2015
Official Website: www.bhu.ac.in